Care of oneself and the classroom environment works toward a developing sense of order, concentration, coordination and independence.
click here Activities Include:
- Polishing (care of the environment/fine motor development)
- Pouring (increased motor control)
- Table Washing (logical sequencing of steps)
Development of all the senses; utilizing eye/hand coordination for making solid brain connections.
here Activities Include:
- Knobbed cylinders (visual discrimination- size)
- Pink Tower (visual discrimination- large/small)
- Brown Stair (visual discrimination- thick/thin)
- Bells (auditory discrimination- tone/pitch)
From oral language to written words, language is incorporated into every part of the classroom environment.
Methocarbamol mg dose Activities Include:
- Sandpaper Letters (tactile sound/symbol recognition)
- Sound Game (auditory training)
- The Farm (function of words)
Progressing from concrete to abstract math concepts; true understanding of quantities and their interactions is gained.
- Number Rods (1-10 counting practice)
- Golden Beads (introduction to decimal system)
- Stamp Game (abstract decimal representation)
Cultural and Science
Botany, zoology, geography, art expression, music & movement are all important extensions of the classroom.
- Puzzle Maps (continent/country recognition)
- Geography Folders (cultural geography exploration)